Feedback So Far

I agree to forum rules and posting guidance:

Hello IGCN,

I am here to write a feed back in my experience as a customer here.

Service Quality /Support Quality - 3.5/5 

Your service might not as prompt as expected but we're glad that you still listen to us.

Product Quality - 2.5/5

Honestly, we are glad that IGCN still supports updating higher Seasons in MU Online for private server owners like us. But IGCN need to step up when it comes to Product Quality. There are many consumers out there willing to pay more just to have a very good quality of a Product. IGCN needs to listen more about the customers who actually cared about this company. Many lost hope about this company but I still have hope that this Product will improve more in terms of the files, other company can produce good quality files, why not IGCN also? 

If you're asking me why I didn't go to other companies if they have good files? Simple, I trust IGCN.

I know IGCN will improve eventually but when? When all of us lost hope? 

IGCN needs to reconsider following what is right about the game. 

If IGCN needs help there's a community willing to do so. IGCN need to level up their product.

For me IGCN its the sole option of paid server files, but you right in many ways.

for a company that old, and that big, they advance in progress pretty slow - and i do not want to compare to anyone else, just saying in general.

The support for me, is great. i think 4/5. they answer almost everything, and have a solution pretty fast, the troubleshoot database here is huge(the biggest out there).

But still theres always small bugs, theres missing functions, and the price is not small, specially for plugins(comon 1 plugin cost more than server files?)

I understand that in certain seasons or cases there is a limit to what is possible to achieve, and im sure they do their best.

they are still the best company out there, the most trusted ones, and thats why i agree with you about that they need to step up and be the first that bring good product to the customers.

Thank you IGCN.

• Like 1

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy.