Suggestion , Live Chat for premium users in forum

I agree to forum rules and posting guidance:

Hello everyone , im browsing igcn forum for many weeks now and i saw many people online constant so what i think is to add a live chat for all premium users who are online in forum so we could ask questions and help others on live chat instead of write posts with pointless questions. I think this would help many users who just want to ask a simple question and they dont want to open a post and wait for an answer , users can answer faster like this to each other . Thanks for the great job IGCN and the great quality of the server files you provide to us.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea, but there is also a minus that when a topic is created with a specific question and it gets an answer, this topic is saved and anyone can find this answer in the future, and in the chat they will ask the same questions many times.

True ...Yea looks like better option to force them to post so the question stays and feature newbies will read that if they search . Well im covered by this :D is enough reason not to add live chat then. Thanks very much

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy.