Notice: The only official communication channel with IGC-Network Staff is this Support Center. Please be aware of active scammers, using Skype and other IMs, who pretend to be IGC-Network Staff.
IGC Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
  •      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Gallery Update

resources product quality
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

Offline   jobex2319

Posted 14 November 2019 - 0:57

jobex2319

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Hello. I thinking about your Gallery it is really outdated. I suggest putting up lots of arts about the server. For Example Character Arts that can be used for backgrounds, simple Launcher editing, Promotion Designing, etc. Of course you can put your IGCN Watermark somewhere on those images.

I thought of this because its hard enough to get HD images online for Mu Season 14 and up. Some fan arts or Deviant Arts wont cut it as well. Its a good additional resource for us customers who are using your services.
You can also make a separate subscription for a "Special Gallery" if you don`t want to make it included in the current subscription option you have here. It would be great for customers who are not used to editing images on Photoshop. I can use PS but I tend to be lazy sometimes and just look up images online.

Offline   drakelv

Posted 14 November 2019 - 12:30

drakelv

CFO

• IGC Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
Contributor

Feel free to send us the artwork and we might include it in our gallery

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resources, product quality

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users