General Opinion and some Suggestions.

About the company: I´m relative new customer, so I was a bit impressed, the forums are active, the staff is responsive, so keep it up (y)

About the apps:In my opinion,the general view of the tools are good and apps are good,, one time that you get what  do the differents tool

The licences of all apps,that enforce you to have all things in the same server,(I mean that you have per example to have connectserver on the same pc),and some tools that runs only in the same  server too, it limits you, but is understandable for the licence protection,  so is right.

The unique thing that I see that is a big missing, is the documentation(A more advanced one,sql procedures description,table description,how values are stored, packet description, docs that allow you to trobleshoot things), and a missing API(Would be really nice to can code custom who can communicate with the server apps) , would be really great to improve that,in my point of view of a sporadic c# programmer :P

Edited by Mephisto
  • Like 1

Important Information

We use technologies, such as cookies, to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyse traffic to the site. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising and analytics partners. See more about cookies and our Privacy Policy.