Add to cart
- Installation service covers one (1) time setup of IGC Server Suite packages with minimum of 1-2 sub-servers and/or selected service options(1)
- Installation and configuration of Microsoft SQL Server(2)
- Database setup and configuration
- Configuration of additional tools - IGC.Essential Tools, IGC.ToolKit (Lite)
- Windows Firewall Rules Configuration
- Realm - in other meaning a World in game
- Sub-Server - This is a server configured within a realm (apart of main server), in other meaning "sub" is additional
- Database Type - MuOnline: a single database storing all game information, Me_MuOnline: Database storing mostly account data, commonly used for shared accounts configuration for multi-realm servers
An automated ticket will be created for your service inquiry at Support Center, please follow it for further communication regarding the service.
(1) - Installation of Server Suite packages on extra machine requires to purchase another service.
(2) - To speed up installation process it is recommended to Customer to download SQL Server Installer before the service is started by our engineer, otherwise the installation time may extend, depending of a internet connection speed of machine the installation is performed on
(3) - Service excludes further support
(4) - Service is being performed by our Supporter in shortest timing manner possible after receiving complete details necessary to start installation, in certain cases installation may take up to 48 hours.
(5) - Any sort of custom installation other than offered by this service may be subject to extra fee depending of a nature of inquiry
(6) - In case of not efficient connection speed between Supporter performing the service and host on which the service had to be performed on, the Supporter may refuse to complete the service, in such case the payment for service will be refunded
Add to cart
ToolKit (Premium) - License Data Change Service
This service benefits with extra change (outside free allowance scope) of license data for ToolKit Premium tool.
- One time change of ToolKit Premium License Data (outside free allowance scope of data change coming with ToolKit Premium tool)
To proceed with the data change of your existing license please follow below steps
- Run ToolKit Premium HardwareID Generator (available from ToolKit download page) on selected machine (any) and copy generated code.
- Submit a ticket to Premium Tools (License Request) department along with requested details:
- Hardware ID (Generated in point 2)
- Company or Server Name (of own choice)
(2) - Customer is obligated to provide valid details for purpose of completion the License Data Change Service
(3) - Providing invalid data (by Customer) for purpose of the License Data Change Service does not entitle free of charge correction - required corrections which are result of Customer fault are subject to a need of re-purchase the service.
(4) - Service price is one time payment and entitles to one (1) change of ToolKit (Premium) license data.
(5) - Service is being performed by our Supporter in shortest timing manner possible after receiving complete details necessary to perform it, in certain cases installation may take up to 48 hours
(8) - Price of the Service is subject to change at any time without further notification