Notice: The only official communication channel with IGC-Network Staff is this Support Center. Please be aware of active scammers, using Skype and other IMs, who pretend to be IGC-Network Staff.
IGC Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
  •      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ticket Information

• -

• New

0 0
Photo

(Plugin) Extended Notices Suggestions

Posted by Maiev on 13 May 2020 - 04:27

I am interested in purchase this plugin but would like to offer some suggestions.

1. PvP Kill notices: Servers with high online count will have this notice display all day long (people kill every minute). It would be useful if there can be a level requirement. i.e. only players above 800 that kill each other will send a notice) and this notice must have a 5 minute delay in case there is a PK War and those players are killing each other constantly

Alternatively, for lower levels 800 it would be useful if we can implement a system to send a private message with killer name to the victim, so people know who killed him.

2. Item pick up notice: Add the ability to add notice for crafts as well, for instance when someone make a specific option from errtel of radiance (punish, binding, blinding, bleeding), when someone creates w4 (wings level 4), fenrirs (normal, blue and black).

3. Monster spawn notice: Is it possible to add monsters under the invicible buff an effect similar to kundun shield when he cannot be hit?

Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users