Notice: The only official communication channel with IGC-Network Staff is this Support Center. Please be aware of active scammers, using Skype and other IMs, who pretend to be IGC-Network Staff.
IGC Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
  •      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ticket Information

• -

• New

6 2
Photo

/Reset command update

Posted by kubaaa on 29 April 2020 - 04:26

Can you add some more features to the reset command? At the moment it doesn't quite match up to the capabilities of WWW reset, I think this prevents it from deployment on many servers.

My wishlist:

1. Configuration to add reset reward in coin type : WCoin, Goblin Point and Ruud

2. Possibility to lower reset requirements

3. Possibility to create different configuration for 1. and 2. based on VIP level. 

I agree! Doing a Grand Reset on website is an alternative but it's ruining the free points to give rewards using website is a fail. 

also for resetitem.xml if  can  be added more specific  item configuration,  like adding  item lvl or durabillity for amount of jewels :
<Item Cat="14" Index="22" durabilitty="5" ReqReset="55" />

this doing, require 5 creation to pass the  reset.

would be great if can add this feature.

Edited by Delita, 31 May 2020 - 09:24 .

Edited by Jabnez, 16 June 2020 - 07:10 .

TheNightmare
PipPip
Jun 28 2020 05:03

You can do this and more supporting this feature request:

http://community.igc...tomcommandsxml/

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users