Notice: The only official communication channel with IGC-Network Staff is this Support Center. Please be aware of active scammers, using Skype and other IMs, who pretend to be IGC-Network Staff.
IGC Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
  •      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ticket Information

• -

• New

13 0
Photo

/offruud /offgoblin /offwcoin

Posted by Lifefrom on 19 April 2020 - 07:52

Is there possible to add something like this command, to give players opportunity to choose, for which currency they want sell their items on Store.

/offruud - All items on Personal Shop and via offtrade will be sold for Ruud's
/offgoblin - All items on Personal Shop and via offtrade will be sold for Goblin Points
/offwcoin - All items on Personal Shop and via offtrade will be sold for Wcoins

I second that! 

It would also be great to add the following:

/storeruud

/storegoblin

/storewcoin

This would enable players to make a quick trade without the need for re-entering the game.

zander1989
Pip
Apr 25 2020 06:53

I've seen this done on several servers with the following

/store wc
/store ruud

/store gp

Means you can open the store with differtent types instead of zen. And after that you can /offtrade and the settings stay. It just adds the ability to open a store without beeing offline

Please! We need this!!

10 Likes, is this suggestion refused?

Any news on this ? 

Your suggestion is no different from mine, which has already been signed for 2 years.
Unfortunately we can only wait.

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users