Notice: The only official communication channel with IGC-Network Staff is this Support Center. Please be aware of active scammers, using Skype and other IMs, who pretend to be IGC-Network Staff.
IGC Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
  •      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ticket Information

2 0
Photo

MosterSpawn_Group File Improvements

Posted by MrJunior on 28 July 2019 - 05:18

Hello,

My suggestion is a slight improvement to the file.

Allow us to define days, weeks and or months to spawn from custom invasions.

Currently we can set only the time the invasion will occur.

The idea is to have better control over them:

StartDay=""  StartWek=""  StartMonth=""

Another very important point of something that has been requested in other topics, is the movement of the monsters of these invasions currently the monsters are standing in fixed coordinates until a player approaches the monster.

You could improve this by having the monsters after invading the maps walk the map and not stand in fixed coordinates until he sees a player in his range.

I fully support! Very important and necessary settings, they affect the activity of the players and the general interest! I hope for the next update of these settings, we are waiting for a response from the IGCN team!

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users