Notice: The only official communication channel with IGC-Network Staff is this Support Center. Please be aware of active scammers, using Skype and other IMs, who pretend to be IGC-Network Staff.
IGC Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
  •      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ticket Information

• -

• New

2 0
Photo

Dark Jewels Suggestion

Posted by Maiev on 27 July 2019 - 12:48

Dark Jewels are great idea and users like them, unfortunatelly some jewels lack customization and current state creates imbalance in-game and therefore we are unable to use them (at least in low rate servers), specially the 3 jewels below, I would like to provide some suggestions:

• Jewel of Excess: Make it only be applied to common excellent items only (not BA or higher items) to change current options or increase it if excellent option count is less than configured In JewelManager (not transform normal into excellent). 

• Jewel of Socket: Limite Socket Add to Max Socket Limit. If you have server config of 3 sockets slots max. This jewel can go beyond and make any item 5 slots (if have enough jewels). Create a Limit for this jewel similar to Jewel of Excess.

• Jewel of Kundun: Allow us to configure MAX level (making an item from +0 to +11 or +13 ONLY instead to +15), and ONLY apply this to normal items but not to excellents, wings, sockets or pentagrams. Those items have lower success rate in chaos machine for a reason.

Thanks.

I Agree Jewel of Excess should have a "max", otherwise any item can become F.O.

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users