Notice: The only official communication channel with IGC-Network Staff is this Support Center. Please be aware of active scammers, using Skype and other IMs, who pretend to be IGC-Network Staff.
IGC Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
  •      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ticket Information

• -

• New

2 0
Photo

CalcChar Per Level Range

Posted by Maiev on 14 July 2019 - 05:28

Lets have CalcChar Per Level Range

I know this may sound like a lot of work, but this would be the only way to balance PvP for all level ranges and not just for top players. Skill enhacement adds serious difference to those users without majestic levels, so does master level 100+ against normal levels if you balance for those in particular.

When you are balancing PvP  (or PvM) if you balance for a certain level (lets say 900~1000) all levels below are left unbalanced and the user PvP experience is affected. This would be solved if we can balance for different level ranges.

It would be an extensive file but totally worth the time spent on it.

At least having 3-5 range would be enough.

Range 1: Lv. 1-400

Range 2: Lv. 400-600

Range 3: Lv. 601-800

Range 4: Lv. 801-1100

I hear from all admins, "You cannot balance for everyone" "Who cares about PvP at lvl 600 or normal levels?" -- Well with this you can balance and care about your new users experience. 

Thanks.

Its a incredible idea.
I have gameservers with reset limit with different balances. They are the same but are tedious and need to have 2 or 3 data folders...

I propose to set by levels and resets the ranges!!

LaLiTaBluE
PipPipPip
Jul 15 2019 03:24

This is not necessary. if you modify your formulas, you can do stages and you can do a great balance for your server.

all formulas work with stats points. you only need to do a formula modification with bigger divider  with each stage.

charcalc and skills formulas can do it easily 

Edited by LaLiTaBluE, 15 July 2019 - 03:24 .

Except your formula modification will also affect PvE when balancing for PvP. I once did it and users hate it.

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users