Notice: The only official communication channel with IGC-Network Staff is this Support Center. Please be aware of active scammers, using Skype and other IMs, who pretend to be IGC-Network Staff.
IGC Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
  •      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Ticket Information

• -

• New

2 0
Photo

Add "Normal Level" display to "C" window

Posted by infernomu on 03 November 2018 - 02:10

I saw you added resets display to "C" window.

It will be nice to also have Normal Level displayed there.

Because it shows Level: (Normal Level + Master Level) and if your server has resets, people are constantly asking why they cant reset if they are over 400 level, because they dont know it shows master level there too.

So if you add "Normal Level:" that shows only level without master level added, it will be nice.

FuerGrissa
Pip
Nov 03 2018 02:20

is it about S13? So there is config in IGC_CalcCharacter - NotAddMasterLevelToLevel = 1 (if values is 1 - master lvl not add in © window)

But it leads to some problems - BC, DS and etc not use (I mean BC with lvl > 400) and we can't change BC lvl in  config - bacuse if I change lvl of BC it not started. I mean that BC need 550 lvl for example, but It already imposible because max lvl is 400 (master lvl not take into account when NotAddMasterLevelToLevel = 1)

Edited by FuerGrissa, 03 November 2018 - 02:28 .

is it about S13? So there is config in IGC_CalcCharacter - NotAddMasterLevelToLevel = 1 (if values is 1 - master lvl not add in © window)

But it leads to some problems - BC, DS and etc not use (I mean BC with lvl > 400) and we can't change BC lvl in  config - bacuse if I change lvl of BC it not started. I mean that BC need 550 lvl for example but I already imposible because max lvl is 400 (master lvl not take into account when NotAddMasterLevelToLevel = 1)

But that will mess up the warp menu and event levels.. thats why no one uses it.

It will be best if its just displayed in "C" window.

FuerGrissa
Pip
Nov 03 2018 02:32

Maybe - our first problem is that after reset character can teleport to swamp for examle because of high master lvl

I decided to use NotAddMasterLevelToLevel = 1

Edited by infernomu, 03 November 2018 - 03:33 .

we can't change BC lvl in  config - bacuse if I change lvl of BC it not started

You can change it, working fine for me.

I use NotAddMasterLevelToLevel = 1 and now players cant finish 4th quests

the npc said that i need to get stronger even though i already lvl 400 and master lvl400

I use NotAddMasterLevelToLevel = 1 and now players cant finish 4th quests

the npc said that i need to get stronger even though i already lvl 400 and master lvl400

Many others files must be re-configured for using 'NotAddMasterLevelToLevel = 1' function.

I fixed Quest.bmd file now 4th class quest works.

Many others files must be re-configured for using 'NotAddMasterLevelToLevel = 1' function.

Like what other files?

I edited warps/gates/items/events/4th quest

and I think thats all.

Can you tell me if there is anything else I need to edit?

Edited by infernomu, 05 November 2018 - 03:58 .

0 user(s) are reading this issue

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users