Notice: The only official communication channel with IGC-Network Staff is this Support Center. Please be aware of active scammers, using Skype and other IMs, who pretend to be IGC-Network Staff.
IGC Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
  •      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Some question before purcharse

pre-sale payment
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

Offline   hieplmgc0706

Posted 04 October 2019 - 04:06

hieplmgc0706

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Before make purchase I have some question to make everything clear.

1) When I purchase 1 license, how many server (like x100, non-reset...) I can create?

2) What about the license if I change the server for my game?

3) How about game client, I must buy it or it go with file server without fee?

4) To make a complete server to run immediately after installation, what do I need to purchase besides the file server?

5) What tool I need to manage complete my game?

6) What exactly IGC.Double mean?

7) Is client support Vietnamese?

Thanks!

Offline   Wizzy

Posted 07 October 2019 - 11:31

Wizzy

CEO

• IGC Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,527 posts
Contributor

Hello,

1. Single license allows you to run server files within one physical machine or one VM. The number of game server instances is limited to 18 per license, however we may extend it free of charge up to reasonable number.

2. If you will change PC you will need to update license data with us. It is free once every 30 days, extra change beyond the free allowance scope is €15 per change

3. Game client is shipped along with the files

4. It would be nice to have a website and VPS/Dedicated machine, check our FAQ for recommendations

5. We ship all necessary tools to manage your servers except launcher premium and toolkit premium which are worth to buy, cost of them is €90 and €70.

6. It is sub-license allowing you to run server on another PC/VM.

7. It supports Vietnamese but translations are not included, must be done by you.

If i helped click like or best answer

Services: | Server Installation | Launcher Setup | Launcher Icon Personalization |

Offline   hieplmgc0706

Posted 09 October 2019 - 04:45

hieplmgc0706

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi, thank for reply, just one more question, if I don't buy launcher premium, is client has a normal launcher or anything else like that?

Offline   drakelv

Posted 09 October 2019 - 05:36

drakelv

CFO

• IGC Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 429 posts
Contributor
You can run main.exe directly. Launcher is not needed to enter the game.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pre-sale, payment

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users