Notice: The only official communication channel with IGC-Network Staff is this Support Center. Please be aware of active scammers, using Skype and other IMs, who pretend to be IGC-Network Staff.
IGC Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
  •      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Hello

s13 premium tools payment
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

Offline   ValiRo

Posted 03 March 2019 - 07:36

ValiRo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hello, i would like to buy the following, IGC Premium Plus and Mu Toolkit Premium. A have a few questions like:

1. I will pay with WU, after payment how long will take until i will receive the products. 

2. If i pay with WU i need to pay 2 month of subscription or 1 month?

3. The server files are 100% reliable, and without any kind of bugs and do i get any support if i get any problems (caused by your files of course) on instalation?

Thank You for your time and have a nice day.