Notice: The only official communication channel with IGC-Network Staff is this Support Center. Please be aware of active scammers, using Skype and other IMs, who pretend to be IGC-Network Staff.
IGC Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
  •      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

First time customer

pre-sale s13
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

Offline   gmaldon6

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:18

gmaldon6

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Good Evening IGCN Team-

I've been reviewing the "Pre-sale Q&A" section on the sub-forum  for feedback before I place my order, "thoroughly". But haven't been able to find anything similar to what i doubt in mind. 

I'm interested in the latest version, including the full tool/launcher package, etc. Pricing and subscription is not a major issue, but before we move forward I have 5 questions id like to ask. 

1; I would like to know if you guys have compatibility with the "OVH" web-hosting? if so, can you guys re-direct me with the direct links to make those purchases as well? They seem to have several options under web-hosting & server-hosting, whatever suits best your latest version will do.

2; With OVH web hosting & OVH server hosting, my main computer will not run the server itself, right?

3; Lastly, from my understanding, you guys don't offer any type of website services other than installing and synchronizing it with the server for a flat rate of 80€. I can't seem to find my old .99 web-template, any other third party company that hasn't terminated their services like Imperial? I can't find any sources or useful links, even on RZ, I'm too antiqued and too rusty to make my own, but if I must I will. I'm just trying to expedite things.

4; Do you guys take auto payments?

5; Can I implement the "Tron 2.0 Glow" on the latest version.

~Thanks in advance~

Offline   drakelv

Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:18

drakelv

CFO

• IGC Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
Contributor

Hello.

1. Yes you can use OVH or any other hosting, but we actually endorse to use OVH due to its AntiDDOS capabilities.

2. Server is fully run on the dedicated server, your PC is used only to connect to dedicated for configuration once you want to do it.

3. You can find free websites that does work with IGCN on ragezone, the 80 EUR is rate for installation of website that SUPPORTS IGCN files not to code it for supporting, you should however install it yourself as mostly its easy.

4. We dont take auto payments, all payments are manually made by you for now, if you wish you can pay for longer duration e.g. annual subscription with certain discount so you dont need to remember paying each month.

5. I dont think so

Regards

Offline   gmaldon6

Posted 09 January 2019 - 05:09

gmaldon6

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Good Morning IGCN Team-

Very well then, I now have 3 additional questions.

1; Under the description/feature of the Season 13 P2-2 server files, there's an option that enables a so called "Item glow system" is this what I think it is; Item upgrade? or does this feature actually stand for something else, perhaps something new? *.99b+ management of 2004 here, therefore i'm rusty*. If there's any useful links i can follow to check it out, it would be greatly appreciated.

2; Is there an estimated time-frame as to when the Season 14 is going to be released? Iv'e been checking out the IGCN Facebook page and the content is very impressive, which made me curious as to how much more space will be required, specially when looking towards the OVH hosting space and their promos. 

3; Please send me the direct links for OVH with my best option to get the ball rolling. 

~Thank you very much for the quick response~

Offline   drakelv

Posted 10 January 2019 - 06:50

drakelv

CFO

• IGC Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
Contributor

Hello.

1. It lets you change color of glow for any item (visual)

2. It should be first quarter, however all s13 customers receive s14 upgrade free of charge

3. https://www.ovh.ie/d...all_servers.xml any of these will do as long as it supports windows

Regards

Offline   gmaldon6

Posted 10 January 2019 - 07:44

gmaldon6

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Good Afternoon~

None in that list are from USA, and most add a "VAT" fee, which i'm assuming is a "TAX" fee for overseas currency, i'd rather stick with this one; https://us.ovhcloud....Code~'GAM-2) isthis a doable option?

~Thanks~

Offline   drakelv

Posted 11 January 2019 - 11:55

drakelv

CFO

• IGC Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 393 posts
Contributor
Hello.

Yes this is a great machine to host a server

Regards