Notice: The only official communication channel with IGC-Network Staff is this Support Center. Please be aware of active scammers, using Skype and other IMs, who pretend to be IGC-Network Staff.
IGC Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
  •      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Anticheat and S6 Files

pre-sale s6e3
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

Offline   blastmu

Posted 08 November 2018 - 08:02

blastmu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I warmly welcome. I would like to learn a few things. Can files (s6) be used for server + sub server + vip server?. On one PC. ?.

Do files require additional security against hackers ?. NSE is necessary ?.

Is the installation for VPS included in the price?

Can you cancel at any time without additional fees?

Offline   Wizzy

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:56

Wizzy

CEO

• IGC Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,503 posts
Contributor

Hello,

Yes, you can setup multiple sub servers within single PC. The files are shipped with passive anti-hack system that is built-in server. It is managed automatically and protects against most of popular hack-types.

In general there is no need to get additional AH, however if you would decide over time that you need more you always may get it any time later.

If i helped click like or best answer

Services: | Server Installation | Launcher Setup | Launcher Icon Personalization |

Offline   blastmu

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:31

blastmu

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Is the server installation of both the client and the server itself included in the price of the files? Can you count on help in configuration? Are there any costs for reservations? Can you terminate your cooperation at any time?

Offline   Wizzy

Posted 08 November 2018 - 10:45

Wizzy

CEO

• IGC Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,503 posts
Contributor

Server / client configuration is included in price. All you need to do is to prepare your server PC as described in our FAQ, point 4

Further configuration like drop etc is not included, however it is easy, as every file is well documented inside. You always may ask questions in forums later.

Are there any costs for reservations?

I am not sure what do you mean here

Services: | Server Installation | Launcher Setup | Launcher Icon Personalization |

Offline   blastmu

Posted 14 November 2018 - 12:03

blastmu

• Topic Starter
  • Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Can I resign at any time ?. No additional cost?.

Can you add a new monster as an event?. Occurring once a month at a specific place?

Is there a tool in the set which I can edit the appearance of the maps, i.e. add a logo on the buildings, etc.

Offline   Wizzy

Posted 14 November 2018 - 10:10

Wizzy

CEO

• IGC Management
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,503 posts
Contributor

Can I resign at any time? No additional cost?

You can stop you subscription at any time, however we do not offer any kind of refunds for time paid, even in advance.

Can you add a new monster as an event?. Occurring once a month at a specific place?

Map, location and time is possible, day is not possible in S6, but is possible in S13 and later.

Is there a tool in the set which I can edit the appearance of the maps, i.e. add a logo on the buildings, etc.

We do not offer such tool unfortunately.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pre-sale, s6e3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users