Notice: The only official communication channel with IGC-Network Staff is this Support Center. Please be aware of active scammers, using Skype and other IMs, who pretend to be IGC-Network Staff.
IGC Forum uses cookies. Read the Privacy Policy for more info. To remove this message, please click the button to the right:    I accept the use of cookies
  •      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums. By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

Photo

Unimportant in Servers Season 6.3

support quality service quality
- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

Offline   Cora

Posted 15 March 2018 - 04:43

Cora

Advanced Member

• IGC Premium Plus
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Good, usually the support of IGCN is very good, maybe a little locked in your own idea, well this would only be if we talk about make POST in relation to servers > to SX, since from now and even more when it came out the SX, the season 6.3 customers were very affected by the delay of replies, updates. And the few answers they give us they call it "pending" and there it remains until a very future revision.

I am aware that SXII is HOT but with so many years of life that has have the s6.3 are not many our orders (in comparison), then .. It would be a lot to request a little more attention?

Monthly payment is paid for both s6.3 and in > SX
and our servers, for us, are as important as for those who have > SX.

I hope you know how to take my comment, and I do not need an explanation of "we give more importance to > SX because ..."   since a justifucation does not solve anything.

Do not think that only rescues the bad things, if we are in IGCN, it is because we believe that it is the best available and reliable option to trust our servers and  our efforts.

Thanks anyway.

Edited by Cora, 15 March 2018 - 11:54 .

• MEGAMIND likes this

Offline   MEGAMIND

Posted 23 March 2018 - 12:01

MEGAMIND

• IGC Premium Plus
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Is the true.. you can confirm it here : http://community.igc...t-15-season-6/ 

very sadly for S6E3 server owners . thinking in we are customers and pay exactly like others with the newer version

• Cora likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: support quality, service quality

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users